Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Project

I was very scared/excited today for my project/presentation. When the prof called my name, I couldnt beleive it, mostly because I thought my name would be toward the end. It took me a few seconds for it to click that she was acually calling MY name. While i was going up, i tried concentrating on putting one foot in fron of the other and not falling on my face, w/ a failed attempt b/c somone *cough**corey**cough* had their feet in front of me, but thats ok b/c i caught myself.
so anyways, i think i did well, i think. i know i didnt fail.....my voice was shaky, idk if anyone noticed, but its all done and i cant change it now...

2 comments:

  1. you did great! i thought your puzzle idea was really interesting. i hate public speaking, even though i took a speech class last year...its something i'll always have trouble with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you did great. Hopefully I don't mess up Tuesday when I go because I worked really hard on my board.

    ReplyDelete