Saturday, October 3, 2009

Distractions

I've been here at the canton library for about 5 hrs trying to finish all the homework that i have that have to with the book.
I realized that its hopeless, i cannot for the life of me, sit for hours straight and just do work without more than a couple of things to distract me. Whether its YouTube, Facebook, my cell phone, or just surfing the web for random things (I'm a geek like that). So for today I have failed to accomplish anything. I have work up to my neck and I know I should be doing it, but it's too hard to concentrate on one thing for so long.
I need to stop getting distracted.
Easier said than done...

5 comments:

  1. make a deal with yourself: work for 30 minutes then facebook for 3, etc..
    --k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of it that way, thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what i do haha.. homework for 45 minutes, whatever else for 30

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, Im glad Im immune to this disease, not procrastination (oh heavens no, I procrastinate all the time lol) but Facebook. I have never had a Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc. However I do have one BIG weakness (aside from Ben and Jerry's) YOUTUBE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to deactivate my FB. It took a lot of thought.

    ReplyDelete