Friday, October 30, 2009

I think im getting the hang of it...

For the first few weeks, I was starting to panic because of the homework load and difficulty of the subject. Now I realized its not that bad. I mean its definitely not easy, but at the same time its not impossible. I think I had it stuck in my head that college is for old people and that there is no way I can do it. I even thought of dropping out for about a day.....
But now I'm sure I can do it, if I lived through high school, I can live through anything :))

3 comments:

  1. i totally understand what you are talking about... i felt really stressed out for the first part of this year and still feel overwhelmed...

    However, you are so young! and i cant believe i am saying that haha...You should feel really proud of yourself for how old you are and that you are attending college! Keep it up and you are going to be on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, i'm still trying to do the 'keep it up' part....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine! You have a head start on the crowd... which is a good thing! Professor Stewart said that she has not failed anyone before so you are right, it is not impossible!

    ReplyDelete