Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im proud of myself :D

I find this hard to believe myself, but I just lived through my first semester of college. (Notice I never mentioned anything about passing O_O)
It is definitely different than high school, and it took me time to realize that I was going to have to change my study habits in order to do well. Even though I wasn't taking a lot classes, I still found it hard to find some free time. I always found myself studying, or working on papers.
i just now hope i do well in my exams and this final project....

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome! I'd be proud of myself too! Especially going to u of m. Good job girl! Keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you shoudl be proud!! i know i am. And now we know what to expect for next semester. Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete