Wednesday, September 23, 2009

College Homework

College may be better than high school in many ways, but one thing that i find extremely annoying is the amount of homework that needs to be done. Maybe it's because I have four classes in one day, but for some reason i always have things to do when i get home (homework-wise). It's only the first week of my first semester, so I can't wait for the rest of the years as a college student.
I'm sure I'll be fine, but at the same time I was expecting more free time to do things other than college related things (aka homework and/or projects).

2 comments:

  1. girl!!! i don't know wat ur talking about. i find time to do a bunch of things and i'm taking more classes than u. take a deep breath and stop complaining like u always do;)

    life is already complicated without u making it worse with ur drama.lol. love the peom things ur doing though. btw,who is supposed to be looking at this blog??

    love ya
    guess who this is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind, don't guess, my name came up. didn't realize that would happen.lol! u know what i love the most about this. the 'i like to meet knew (u spelled new wrong) who are open-minded and are initeresting' exactly how do u describe 'interesting'? good luck with ur not-going-so-hotly project.

    ReplyDelete